Not to be confused with Titles
Achievements are various goals in Mineplex. Upon completion, the player will be awarded a sum of Gems. Completing all achievements in a game will yield the Master Achievement, which unlocks a reward (usually an Achievement Kit).[Note 1] Achievements were first added on October 17th, 2014.
This feature is available in Statistics, which is activated using /stats, or by clicking your head named Statistics & Achievements
NOTE: You can see Achevements of games in the proper page of that game: Minigames, this will be added soon...
Holiday Achievements Edit
Holiday Achievements are unique achievements that Are not earned from games but by doing something in Events. Note that these Achievements are avaliable ONLY for their year's event So after the event end, they Will be NEVER avaliable again
Mineplex Level Edit
A Mineplex Level is an achievement that is a quantified representation in Mineplex of how far a player has advanced in terms of gameplay; currently, they serve no other purpose. It was introduced on November 7th, 2014.
The player's Mineplex Level is located to the left of the player's username, in the form of a number with variable colour schemes. Players can earn experience points to increase their Mineplex Level simply by playing minigames, completing Mineplex Missions or getting them from Carl the Creeper. Every 20 surpassed levels, the user unlocks a new Level Color. Users with access to the statistics commands can also modify their level to be negative.
With the Level Rewards update on the 15th of February 2018, players are now able to select all level colors they already have unlocked.
Gem Hunter Edit
Not to be confused with Gem Hunters, a removed game
Players can increase their Gem Hunter level by playing games and earning Gems. Each Gem from games counts towards the achievement. The only Gems that do not count are ones that are multiplied by already earned Gem Hunter levels.
- Main article: Updates
May 13th, 2015 - UHC Update Edit
- Mineplex Levels revamped; easier to level up.
December 5th, 2014 - Little Update Edit
- New achievement move in Champions for the Brute.
November 21st, 2014 - Champions and Updates Edit
- Added achievement kits for Assassin, Ranger, Knight, and Mage classes in Champions.
November 7th, 2014 - Kits and Updates Edit
- Draw My Thing Keen Eye achievement now works.
- Sneaky Assassins Incompetence achievement now works.
- Sneaky Assassins I See You achievement now requires 50 reveals instead of 250.
- Added Mineplex Level.
October 24th, 2014 - Pumpkins, Kits, Maps Edit
- Added Sir. Sheep achievement kit to Super Smash Mobs.
- Added Destructor achievement kit to Bridges.
- Added Horseman achievement kit to Survival Games.
October 17th, 2014 - Halloween Edit
- Added achievements for Mine-Strike, Sneaky Assassins, Micro Battle, Runner, Super Spleef, and One in the Quiver.
- ↑ As of August 2015, only a few Achievement Kits have actually been implemented.