- Main article: Cosmetics
|The icon for the Balloons submenu.|
|Release date||January 19, 2016|
|Used in||Main Lobby and Waiting Lobby|
Balloons are a cosmetic on Mineplex. They are just what the name says - mobs or blocks on a leash, attached to you. They move around with you as you move around.
Balloons can be equipped under the cosmetic menu in game. When equipped, a floating entity attached to a leash will appear next to you. The leash is in your hand, but appears next to you. Whenever you move, the balloons will move along with you, although in a very twitchy manner.
A player can equip up to 10 Balloons at once, and carry them around at the same time.
List of BalloonsEdit
|Baby Cow Balloon|
|Baby Pig Balloon|
|Baby Zombie Balloon|
|Baby Mushroom Cow Balloon|
|Baby Ocelot Balloon|
|Baby Wolf Balloon|
|Baby Sheep Balloon|
|Baby Villager Balloon|
|Baby Slime Balloon|
|Emerald Block Balloon|
- If you fall into the void with any balloons equipped, the balloons will disappear with a chat message saying
Balloons> Your balloons popped when you fell into the void! Equip them again!
- There's a rare bug where the balloon animals are fully grown-up instead of baby, and twitch around much more than usual.
- Balloons at Carl's Spinner are showing the usage information aswell.
- Balloons are the only cosmetic type of items which have all standardized descriptions.
- This also used to be the case with Pets