|The icon for the Cosmetic menu.|
|Also known as||Cosmetic Menu|
|Function||Opens the Cosmetics Menu|
|Used in||Main Lobby and Waiting Lobby|
A Cosmetic item would be referred to as something that does not alter gameplay. This means that it would not give you an advantage or disadvantage in the games that you play. This also means the item is "cosmetic," or just for show.
Cosmetics can be bought with treasure shards, found in Game Loot, or found in Treasure Chests. Originally, Cosmetics were bought with Gems, but that was changed in the EULA Update. Some Cosmetics are exclusive to the Ultra/Hero/Legend/Titan Rank or are only available in Events.
Items in the Cosmetic Menu Edit
- Treasure Shard
- Particle Effects
- Arrow Trails
- Double Jump Effects
- Death Animations
- Win Effects
- Game Modifiers
- Mine-Strike Weapon Skins
- Gem Hunters Mount Skins
- Heroes of GWEN Hero and shop skins
- Kit Selector Particles
- Titles (Cosmetic Items)
- [Added] Added Freedom Aura Particle.
- [Added] Added Uncle Sam Morph.
- [Added] Added Freedom Mount.
- [Added] Added Uncle Sam Hat.
- [Changed] Updated Cosmetic Menu.
- [Added] Added bonuses for having an entire set of cosmetics.
- [Added] Added new categories of Cosmetics.
- [Fixed] Fixed lag for some Cosmetics.
- [Added] Added Treasure Shards and converted Coins to Treasure Shards.
- [Changed] Duplicate items found in Treasure Chests will now be converted to Treasure Shards.
November 7th, 2014 - Kits and Updates Edit
- Added I Heart You Particle.
- Updated Shadow Walk Particle.
- Updated Green Ring Particle.
- Equipped Particle Effects no longer appear while playing Champions.
October 31st, 2014 - Kits, Balance, Maps Edit
- NPCs are not moved as much by Gadgets.
- Can no longer use TNT Gadget to cheat Parkours.
- Removed 11 Disc from the Music section of the Gadgets.
September 19th, 2014 - Mine-Strike and Chests Edit
September 16th, 2014 - Ranks, Leaders, MS Edit
- 30,000 Coins (Lifetime)
- 7,500 Coins (Subscriber)
- 7,500 Coins every Month
- 30 Gem Boosters
- Pig Morph (Exclusive to Ultra & Hero)
- 60,000 Coins(Lifetime)
- 15,000 Coins (Subscriber)
- 15,000 Coins every Month
- 90 Gem Boosters
- Dragon Mount (Exclusive to Hero)
- Blaze Morph (Exclusive to Hero)
- Creeper Morph (Exclusive to Hero)
December 21st, 2013 - Christmas Time Edit
November 13th, 2013 - End of Halloween Edit
October 26th, 2013 - Halloween Live Edit
October 12th, 2013 - Weekend Update Edit
- Removed ability to feed Pet Menu bone to wolf pet and turn bone into Bone Meal.