|This page is unfinished.|
It misses information or is not updated.
Feel free to help by editing the following section(s):
Expand History section
- Not to be confused with Dragons.
|Minigame Type||Arcade, Successor|
|Official Release Date||September 15th, 2013|
|Number of Players||8-16|
|Game/Statistics Menu Icon||Dragon Egg|
|Portal Representation||Skeleton with Dragon Egg|
- Main article: Games
Dragon Escape is an Arcade minigame on Mineplex that was released on September 15th, 2013, and is the successor to the Removed minigame Undead Escape. In Dragon Escape, players must parkour through a course while being chased by Douglas the Dragon. It is currently the featured mini-game.
Aim of the Game Edit
The aim of the game is to make it to the end of the map while escaping Douglas the Dragon, and using the kits to your advantage.
How to playEdit
Once you start, you must complete the parkour in order to win completely. You must also finish the parkour quickly before Douglas the Dragon kills you. The winner is determined by how far you have gotten in the parkour, instead of how long you survive; if someone dies before you and they were farther ahead in the parkour, they will win.
Not to be confused with Dragons, which takes place on an island being destroyed by dragons.
Some of the maps have water as the death point, and others use the void. If you fall into the water, there is a possibility of survival since you can escape the water. The void is much harder to escape from as the death from the void is instant.
|Kit||Official Description||Inventory||Special Abilities||Cost|
|Jumper||"You get twice as many leaps!"||
|Disruptor||"Place mini-explosives to stop other players!"||
|Warper||"Use your enderpearl to instantly warp to the player in front of you!"||
|Digger||"Dig yourself a shortcut, then use the blocks to make yourself another shortcut!"||
Pirate Bay takes place in the ocean, featuring pirate ships, islands, trees, a pirate ship battle, a parkour over beat debris and much more. Though the end of the map takes place in a cavern, where the pirate treasure is hidden.
Skylands takes place in the sky with many islands, featuring different biomes. There is a pyramid jungle trees, snowy islands with ice parkour and much more.
Through Hell takes place in the Nether (though the world itself is in the overworld). The map features small Nether Fortresses, a small cave, broken down bridges on the Nether ceiling, and a Nether Portal at the end, resulting a win when touched.
Frost Run takes place in the sky with snowy islands to get to the end. There are some small caverns with water that can kill you, balloons, broken down bridges and houses, and much more. It's a very short map also.
Into the Jungle takes place in a jungle where you have to go through caves, houses and broken bridges, one of the hardest maps in the game!
Time Travel takes place back in the past. You have to parkour over water on various islands, caves, trees and even dinosaurs. It is a very hard map.
Lotus Crescent takes place in the sky with floating islands (kind of like Frost Run but longer). It goes through a lush and somewhat japanese-themed enviroment, with sakura trees, giant flying bids you parkour on, islands, and many other things.
Sandstorm takes place, well, inside of a sandstorm. There is a large organic of a man with a bow in the middle, and you have to parkour around on broken pieces of land, houses, debris and many other things.
The eight maps take around 2-3 minutes to beat. Sometimes even 1 minute if you are fast enough.
Potential Leaps Edit
Lotus Crescent Edit
- After jumping through glass wall in start, jump onto first floating glass platform and leap onto the next island.
- After the first broken bridge, leap over from the island down to the one in front of you
- (if you don't use the first one) After jumping over the spruce wall, from the first floating platform leap up to the island in front of you.
- Once you get to the blue bird, leap from the right wing over to the red bird.
- Before jumping on the last logs, leap upto the end of the map.
Time Travel Edit
- After the big tree you go around, leap from the first quartz over to the bridges above the water.
- Once you past the small cavern, leap from the first platform (not being held up) over to the rock behind you.
- (Hard) In the giant water section, leap from the closest island to the blue dragon in the sky up on top of it.
- (Optional) Once near the end, leap over to the end.
Into the Jungle Edit
- At the first rock, leap to the bridge in front of you.
- (Optional) At the first tall rock outside of the cave, jump onto second platform and leap toward roof of first house.
- After the second house on pillars, leap from the first rock to the Stone Brick Stairs.
- In the second side cavern, near the end of it at a lava pool. Skip the jumps and leap to the bookcases.
- At the end, jump onto the fences and simply leap to the end.
Frost Run Edit
- Once you get past the logs, skip the side slopes and leap from the ground up to the house.
- (Hard) After the first cavern, leap from the first island to the stacked logs then jump to the bottom layer of the stacked small building and jump to the island.
- Skip the bridge and go to the end of the bridge then leap to the island in front of you.
- Once at the fences, jump onto the fence wall and leap to the end.
Pirate Bay Edit
- (Hard) Known as the IJ, referring to Impossible Jump, leap from the Wood Log between the rock onto the small opening.
- Leap onto the bow of the ship from the obsidian block separating the two pirate ships.
- Leap to the junk boat after getting on the beach.
- Leap from wooden bridge pieces (near the end by some vines) to a floating stone piece directly in front
- (Hard) Known as Pauli's Leap, referring to it's creator, leap from under the tree to the area next to the cactus.
- Leap onto the top of the hole in the sand biome.
- (Hard) Leap over the nether brick structure next to pyramid.
- Leap onto the jungle biome from the bottom of the cold taiga biome.
- Leap 2-3 quartz blocks before the end platform.
Through Hell Edit
- +Leap over the nether fortress.
- (Hard) Leap from the bottom closest platform onto the water or the block.
- Leap up when below the Nether Portal
All of the records mentioned are completed with the leaper kit, leaderboards and other statistics can be seen here.
Douglas Defeater: Win 50 games
Paralympics: Win a game without using leap
Skylands Master: Win by finishing 'Skylands' 5 times
To Hell and Back: Win by finishing 'Through Hell' 5 times
Plundered: Win by finishing 'Pirate Bay' 5 times
- There used to be a map called Journey. It was removed later on for having lag issues.
Main article: History
Back to Available Minigames