The Forums is a place where you can get assistance from a Staff Member, read useful Guides made by the Community, post your Suggestions and Ideas, report players, apply for different Staff Positions, make support Tickets if you have any trouble with Purchases or the Forums and most importantly, talk to others.. You can access the Forums by clicking here.
The Forums are organized into separate sub-forums containing many topics to keep the forums organized.
Server Information Edit
- News and Announcements: Here you can read the latest updates of the Server.
- Help: Need some assistance and don't know where to find the Information? Post your concern here an get a quick answer.
- Purchase Issues: Used to solve problems when purchasing Shop Items.
- Rule Books: Open a page with all the Game, TS, Dubtrack, Forum and Server rules, it also shows the Terms of Service and the Rules Committee Weekly Updates(This part of the rule book may or may not be updated weekly).
- Update Changelogs: View the latest updated contents
- Clans: Part of the Forums dedicated to Clans discussions. You can recruit people to your guild or report a player for breaking a specific Clans Rule.
- Champions: Part of the Forums dedicated to Champions discussions. You can either discuss about Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag or Dominate.
- Arcade Games: Part of the Forums dedicated to discuss about games in the "Arcade" section. (e.g.: One in the Quiver)
- Survival: Part of the Forums dedicated to discuss about games in the "Survival" section. (e.g.: The Bridges)
- Classics: Part of the Forums dedicated to discuss about games in the "Classics" section. (e.g.: Super Smash Mobs)
Mineplex Chatter Edit
- Server Discussion: Post here everything about the Server that doesn't fit on the "Games" Section.
- Forum Discussion: Post here everything about the Mineplex Forums.
- Introduction: A place to say Hello for the Mineplex Community.
- Mineplex Guides: Useful threads made by the Community to help you on a specific subject.
- Giveaways: Here you can participate a giveaway or start your own one!
- Team Recruitment: If you're looking for a group dedicated to a Game, here is the place for finding it.
- Arts & Banners Showcase: Show your art skills by submitting your Masterpieces here.
- Youtube Video Showcase: Advertise your video and gain spectators.
- Build Showcase: Upload your map and get feedback from the players.
- Beta Testing Feedback: Give your opinion on the Games that are still on the Beta phase.
- Forum Games: Play some games on the Forums.
- Suggestion & Feedback: Let Mineplex know what you think of the Server.
- Off-Topic: Post here everything that doesn't fit in any Section of the Forums.
- Community Hosted Events: Play fun unofficial events hosted by the Community.
Idea Hub Edit
- Idea Submission: Post your finalized ideas here.
- New Game Discussion: Post your suggestion of a New Game.
- New Kit Discussion: Post your suggestion of a New Kit for a specific Game mode.
- Random Idea Discussion: Post your suggestion of an Idea that doesn't fit under those showed above.
Premium Discussion Edit
- Premium Discussion: Threads posted here can only be seen by Donors/Staff Members.
Bugs and Reports Edit
- Reports Format: Shows the correct format to be used in Reports
- Reports: Report a rule breaker in this section. You can either report Forum Offenses or Game Offenses.
- Bugs and Exploits: If you find a bug, you can report here and the Developer Team will fix it as Soon as Possible.
- Trainee Application: Fill the Trainee Team Application.
- Builder Application: Fill the Builder Team Application.
- Punishment Appeals: Appeal a permanent ban or mute.
- Event Idea Submission: Post here an idea of an event you think it should became official.
- Map Submission: Post a map built by you.
- Game Insights: Fill the Game Insights Team Application.
Thread Boxes Edit
While browsing on the forums, you can find the "Hot Threads" and "Last Threads". The Hot Threads are post that reach a high amount of replies, once a thread is tagged "Hot", it will always be hot, even when people stop replying on it. And the Last Threads shows a list of 10 threads that got replies recent.
If you click on a Forum Section, and then hit the button "Subscribe", you will be notified whenever someone posts something there. (e.g.: if you subscribe to the Help Section, you would receive a notification when someone post a thread in there).
On the main Forum page you can find a button called "Unread Posts", it will show you all posts you didn't read.
On the Mineplex forums, you can opt into having a signature that will automatically appear below every post you've ever made, unless you choose to disable it for that post. You can make a signature by looking into your Account Settings.