|This page is unfinished.|
It misses information or is not updated.
Feel free to help by editing the following section(s):
/team & /chatsnap
Note: The term "Game Commands" is just a placeholder name.
List of Available Commands Edit
Intangible Commands Edit
These commands can only be accessed by typing in their code into the chat.
Mineplex is very strict about their commands. Any plugins that may reveal information about their server (such as plugins) is not allowed. /help, /plugins, /version or any of their aliases returns the "You are not allowed to use this command in-game, contact your server administrator"...
Activates the player's selected taunt.
When used, the command will send a message visible only to Staff members. Should be prinarily used for questions/concerns to staff members.
The command is:
- /a <message>
Opens the Mineplex Player Servers menu
/server (Server) Edit
- No arguments: Tells you what server within the network you're currently in
- Entering a server tag: Tries to connect the player to the requested server
(Death Match) In Survival Games, as soon as a certain amount of time has elapsed or players remain, players can do /dm to teleport all players to the center of the map after 60 seconds.
The /ping command functions as a connection measurement by responding with the phrase, "Chat> PONG!", whenever the command is executed. It is traditionally used to approximate a player's ms per ping, although not the most effective method. In most of the server's history, /ping as a bukkit feature was previously disabled (Unknown command) until it's release.
The /tell command, when used with /tell [player], allows the use of private messaging. Players can also type /msg, /m, /r, or /w. You can also do /msg or /tell without a message for a random funny line.
The /amplifier command allows you to thank people who have set up an amplifier for a game. The command is:
- /amplifier thank [game] - Thanks a play who has setup an amplifier for a game. Keep in mind the spaces are replaced with underscores ("_")
The /friend command displays the friends you have, including their username and how long they've been offline. Having friends will let players teleport to each other's lobby with the click of a button, leading to easier party-ups (note that you will not be teleported if your target is on the US server and you are on the EU server, or vice versa). Players can also type in /f.
The commands are:
- /friend [player] - Friend a player.
- /unfriend [player] - Remove a friend from your friend's list.
- /f <player> - Alias for /friend
The /spec command allows you to change between player and spectator mode, and, if you are a spectator, to teleport to specific player.
The commands are:
- /spec - Change between player and spectator mode. Disabled when a game is being played.
- /spec [player] - Teleport to a player. Only allowed when being a spectator.
- /spectator [player] - Alias for /spec [player]
This command is used to ignore people.
The command is
- /ignore [player]
Afterwards, the player's messages won't appear in chat. To access the list of your ignored played, do /ignore. You can then undelete someone by clicking the red "Delete" button next to their name
This command is used to report players in-game. It is only available to Titans and above.
The command is:
- /report [player] [reason]
After that, a GUI will pop up, letting you choose the offense (Gameplay Offenses, Chat Offenses or Client Offenses). After selecting one of those, the player will be successfuly reported, and a staff member should get notified soon.
Tangible Commands Edit
These commands can, along with being typed, be accessed by clicking their icon in your hotbar.
Game Menu Edit
- Main article: Game Menu
Lobby Menu Edit
- Main article: Lobby Menu
Return to Hub Command Edit
- Main article: Return to Hub Command
Cosmetic Menu Edit
- Main article: Cosmetics
The /party command allows you to party up with someone, as in create a group. Doing this will let both players join the same server, leading to gameplays with a friend. However, only leaders (the creator of the group) can choose which game to play. All attempts for other players to go to a different game are denied unless they leave the group. Note that both players need to be in the same lobby in order to party-up unless you type the player's full username.
The commands are:
- /party [player] - Join a party, create a party, or invite a player to your party. Only leaders can invite, members of the party can suggest players to be invited.
- /partyaccept [player] - Accept a party invite.
- /partydeny [player] - Deny a party invite.
- /party leave - Leave your current party.
- /party kick [player] - Kick a player from your party.
- /openinvitesmenu - See all of your party invites.
- /p <user> - Alias for /party
- Main article: Parties
Rule Book Edit
- Main article: Rule Book
- Main article: Statistics
- Main article: Preferences
Tracking Compass Edit
- Main article: Tracking Compass
Host Server Edit
- Main article: Mineplex Player Servers
Auto Join Edit
- Main article: Communities