The section below lists the entirety of Mineplex's history in the year 2013.
December 21st, 2013 - Christmas Time Edit
- Added Christmas Chaos game for a limited time.
Announced 50% sale of ranks.
December 15th, 2013 - New Survival Games Map! Edit
- Added map Riverton Castle to Survival Games.
- Fixed connectivity bug.
November 23rd, 2013 - Survival Games Edit
- Survival Games released to public Beta.
November 16th, 2013 - Block Hunt Edit
- Block Hunt released on November 15th, 2013.
- Prices in the shop have been permanently lowered by 50%.
November 13th, 2013 - End of Halloween Edit
- 2013 Halloween Horror minigame removed.
- 50% sale removed.
November 8th, 2013 - Europe Servers Edit
- European Servers released.
- Dynamic Servers released for European Servers.
November 2nd, 2013 - Minecon + Paintball Edit
Note: The original post on Mineplex.com did not completely contain updates. This is just part of it.
- Super Paintball released.
October 26th, 2013 - Halloween Live Edit
- Updated servers to Minecraft 1.7
- Announced 50% sale.
- Released 2013 Halloween Horror minigame for a limited time.
- Added Witch Kit to Super Smash Mobs.
- Released Mounts and Gadgets.
October 16th, 2013 - Mineplex Anti-Cheat Edit
- Released Mineplex Anti-Cheat to Beta.
October 12th, 2013 - Weekend Update Edit
- Removed ability to feed Pet Menu bone to wolf pet and turn bone into Bone Meal.
- Fixed throw glitches for Stacker.
- Increased Lobby GUI size to 36 slots.
- Added some debug code for rare crash.
- Snake released.
- Released Wolf Kit to Super Smash Mobs.
- Fixed Champions Class Shop access.
- Global Ultras can now join full servers.
- Fixed memory leak in Dragons.
- Fixed slow map load speed for Bacon Brawl.
- New map Journey added to Dragon Escape.
September 28th, 2013 - New Minigame! Edit
- Bacon Brawl released.
September 25th, 2013 - Server News Edit
- Switched over to faster, more stable servers.
September 15th, 2013 - Arcade Update Edit
- Milk the Cow released.
- Barbarians released. Changed to A Barbarian's Life shortly afterward.
- Death Tag released.
- Dragon Escape released.
August 29th, 2013 - Dominate Beta Edit
- Dominate released to public Beta.
August 16, 2013 - Update Details (The Explosive Update) Edit
- Lobby redesigned.
- Super Spleef released.
- Dragons released.
- One in the Quiver released.
- Castle Siege released.
- Zombie Survival released.
August 10th, 2013 - Lobby Dev Edit
- Developing a plugin that allows fast creation of Minigames.
- Team Selection released.
- New design for the Game Wait Room released.
August 8th, 2013 - Reveal #2 Edit
- MineWare announced.
August 7th, 2013 - New Minigames! Edit
- Zombie Survival announced.
August 7th, 2013 - Bridge Update Edit
- Easier kit purchasing.
- Green/red names on kits representing ownership of that kit.
- Crafting Table protection.
- In-game chat tags.
- Nocheat fixes.
August 6th, 2013 - Explosive Update is Near Edit
- Explosive Update announced.
July 27th, 2013 - Finalizing Update Edit
- An update announced.
July 26th, 2013 - Too Big to Handle... Edit
- An update announced.
July 21st, 2013 - Mineplex Store Sale! Edit
- Rank sale announced.
July 19th, 2013 - New Stats System! Edit
- Added Statistics.
July 12th, 2013 - Bridge Update Coming Soon! Edit
- Announced update to Bridges.
July 11th, 2013 - Introducing Minekart! Edit
- Minekart released.
- BetterMC server merged with Mineplex.
July 6th, 2013 - Gems and Sky! Edit
- Gems released.
- Statistics for Bridges and Castle Siege released.
- BetterMC server merged with Mineplex, bringing about 15 staff members as well as defek7 and Chiss.
July 4th, 2013 - Minekart 64 Resource Pack Edit
July 3rd, 2013 - The New Update! Edit
- 1.6 Update announced.
July 2nd, 2013 - 1.6 Update! Edit
- Converting servers to Minecraft 1.6.
- Minekart announced.
- Dominate announced.
- Gems announced. There were Green and Blue Gems at the time of announcement.
- Leaderboards announced.
June 30th, 2013 - Awesome New Logo! Edit
June 28th, 2013 - New Bridge Maps! Edit
- Added 8 new maps.
- Added cornucopia to the center of all maps.
June 27th, 2013 - Big News Edit
- Switched to a centralized website.