When clicking the gold nugget item in the second hotbar slot, the ability is activated. The next 5 arrows shot will be replaced with white particles, which will not follow a regular arrow's path.
The particles will go straight forward at a speed of 20 m/s for 40 blocks. Unlike the arrows, they will pass through blocks, and will always deal 5 damage () if a player is in their hitbox of 1.5 blocks, independent of the bow's charge.
The ability has a recharge time of 12 seconds.
- [Fixed] Light Arrows no longer damage towers from outside the range and will not damage the user anymore.
- [Added] Ability released.
The light arrows cause less damage than a fully charged bow, which means the ability it not always useful. However, when quickly firing arrows, they give a huge advantage and should always be used. As they can damage multiple enemies, the arrows can kill the opponent minions with 3 shots or leaving them at 1 health using 2 shots, but also counter groups of players.
When passing through blocks, they can be surprising for enemies as no shooting sound is played for them. Nonetheless, the arrows are easily evaded and the damage is rather low, so they should not be used over a long distance.
The ability can be potentially very dangerous, but fortunately, Hunters are weak in close combat. Try to dodge the arrows and attack again if the players runs out, or fight Rowena together with another team member. Remember to not try to beat the player when loading the light arrows, unless their health is low. The damage can be huge if they are shot rapidly.
- When equipping the focused armour set, the recharge time can be lowered from 12 seconds to 9 seconds
- The ability was able to deal damage to the towers even if you are outside of the tower's range or the tower is not active yet
- This could cause the second tower to fall before the first one, activating the Wither early
- The ability can not harm the Wither at all
- The sound can be confusing as it always plays a sound effect if something is hit, regardless if an entity takes damage or not
- The update of 23rd June 2017 caused a new bug: The ability now damages Rowena herself