Trainee is the earliest rank of the Mineplex staff rank system. They assist Moderators with their activities. The basics they are given once promoted are limited ban and mute commands. There are many of them due to server size and are split into two groups; on average, 3-10 US and EU Trainees are accepted weekly.
To become a Trainee, players need to make sure they exceed the requirements and stand out within the community, not copying and pasting the same message, but proving yourself. Players can start small; few people may notice them at first but that shouldn't stop them from achieving the rank.
Players must answer all questions given to them across the application. Missing questions will lead to their application being denied. Players need to make sure they are mature in-game, on the forums, and on TeamSpeak before applying. Future Trainees should also have a positive attitude present with them in-game at all times.
Trainees' as the name suggests, are Moderators in Training; undergoing a initial 2 month trial before they're either promoted and become a full Moderator or are demoted.
During their trial, they will be evaluated by Trainee Mentors and Trainee Mentoring Assistants who will spend time working with the Trainee. Their main responsibilities within the trial are:
- Submitting Staff Reports (Called SR's) - A form that Trainees submit in order to increase the severity of their punishment (as trainees can only punish for severity 1 offenses).
- Maintaining Forum Activity - Being active on the forums, in order to talk and communicate with the community.
- Maintaining Slack Activity - Being active within the discussions of the staff team.
- Maintaining In-Game Activity - Being active within the actual Mineplex server/network.
- Being a Trainee isn't to be "cool" or "above the rest", and neither is it to get everything without needing to farm the Gems for them. Being a Trainee has to be out of sincerity; it's to help the players of Mineplex from rulebreakers. It's like volunteer work (you don't get paid unless you're in Customer Support).
- Trainees that abuse their position, are incompetent, or are inactive will have their rank revoked.
- The rank a player has when applying does not matter.
List of Current Trainees Edit
A full, updated list of all Trainees can be found on the official staff list.
|Name||Network||Date of Acceptance|
|AGLThree||PC||August 11th, 2017|
|Aliferous||PC||June 16th, 2017|
|Ataymo||PE||June 30th, 2017|
|AyeItzLele||PE||August 11th, 2017|
|Bradster124||PC||June 23rd, 2017|
|BREEZLET||PE||August 4th, 2017|
|Brendxn||PE||August 4th, 2017|
|CloudPlaysGame||PE||August 4th, 2017|
|Cowieh||PC||July 14th, 2017|
|Dheslin||PE||August 4th, 2017|
|Flaym||PC||July 28th, 2017|
|Huntier||PE||July 28th, 2017|
|Illusionment||PC||August 4th, 2017|
|InfinityStone||PC||July 7th, 2017|
|KiwiFigher_||PC||July 28th, 2017|
|mateias||PC||June 16th, 2017|
|Meami||PC||July 28th, 2017|
|MSWS||PC||August 11th, 2017|
|NegativeSixx||PC||August 4th, 2017|
|Nezze||PC||August 11th, 2017|
|Niiicck||PC||July 28th, 2017|
|nintendoboy11||PC||August 11th, 2017|
|Spiralex||PC||July 7th, 2017|
|SPMNJ||PE||August 11th, 2017|
|TrinityIV||PC||August 11th, 2017|
|xEthanz||PC||August 18th, 2017|
|xPrevaill||PC||June 30th, 2017|
|xSebbie||PC||June 30th, 2017|
- Main article: Updates
November 24, 2016 - UHC Update Edit
- [Changed] The trainee tag color was changed from aqua to gold.
February 4, 2016 - Trainee Apps Update Edit
- [Removed] Requirement of a premium rank to apply was removed.
May 13th, 2015 - UHC Update Edit
- [Changed] Helpers renamed to Trainees, to indicate that Trainees are still in training, and can still make mistakes.
December 21st, 2014 Edit
- [Changed] Helpers' tag colour changed from green to aqua, to prevent confusion with the new Legend Rank
- Before Helpers were renamed to Trainee, if a person was a Helper and a Builder at once, they would be named a "Happer" by the community