Trainee is the earliest rank of the Mineplex staff rank system. They assist Moderators with their activities. The basics they are given once promoted are limited ban and mute commands. There are many of them due to server size and are split into two groups; on average, 3-10 US and EU Trainees are accepted biweekly.
To become a Trainee, players need to make sure they exceed the requirements and stand out within the community, not copying and pasting the same message, but proving yourself. Players can start small; few people may notice them at first but that shouldn't stop them from achieving the rank.
Players must answer all questions given to them across the application. Missing questions will lead to their application being denied. Players need to make sure they are mature in-game, on the forums, and on TeamSpeak before applying. Future Trainees should also have a positive attitude present with them in-game at all times.
Trainees' as the name suggests, are Moderators in Training; undergoing a initial 2 month trial before they're either promoted and become a full Moderator or are demoted.
During their trial, they will be evaluated by Trainee Mentors and Trainee Mentoring Assistants who will spend time working with the Trainee. Their main responsibilities within the trial are:
- Submitting Staff Reports (Called SR's) - A form that Trainees submit in order to increase the severity of their punishment (as trainees can only punish for severity 1 offenses).
- Maintaining Forum Activity - Being active on the forums, in order to talk and communicate with the community.
- Maintaining Slack Activity - Being active within the discussions of the staff team.
- Maintaining In-Game Activity - Being active within the actual Mineplex server/network.
- Being a Trainee isn't to be "cool" or "above the rest", and neither is it to get everything without needing to farm the Gems for them. Being a Trainee has to be out of sincerity; it's to help the players of Mineplex from rulebreakers. It's like volunteer work (you don't get paid unless you're in Customer Support.
- Trainees that fail to meet the criteria for promotion will be demoted. However it's possible to get a demotion at any time in the trial.
- The rank a player has when applying does not matter.
List of Current Trainees Edit
A full, updated list of all Trainees can be found on the official staff list. Last updated: 10/23/17
|Name||Network||Date of Acceptance||Batch|
|deadly_miner9||Java||October 20th, 2017||NoName Batch|
|DeMotD||Bedrock||October 20th, 2017||NoName Batch|
|Dutty||Java||November 10th, 2017||Bad Batch|
|exactlyluke||Java||October 20th, 2017||NoName Batch|
|FuzzyJunior||Java||October 6th, 2017||Mini-Mod Batch|
|gpsqueixo||Java||November 10th, 2017||Bad Batch|
|Haers||Java||November 10th, 2017||Bad Batch|
|Harvae||Java||October 6th, 2017||Mini-Mod Batch|
|NightTheUmbreon||Java||October 6th, 2017||Mini-Mod Batch|
|Nite // Sp00ky_0wl||Java||September 9th, 2017||Banana Batch|
|ryanag_||Bedrock||November 10th, 2017||Bad Batch|
|Stxne||Java||November 10th, 2017||Bad Batch|
|vaqorized||Java||November 10th, 2017||Bad Batch|
|xPossum||Java||October 6th, 2017||Mini-Mod Batch|
|xSlowWifi||Java||October 6th, 2017||Mini-Mod Batch|
- Main article: Updates
November 24, 2016 - UHC Update Edit
- [Changed] The trainee tag color was changed from aqua to gold, in order to not be confused with the Eternal Rank.
February 4, 2016 - Trainee Apps Update Edit
- [Removed] Requirement of a premium rank to apply was removed.
May 13th, 2015 - UHC Update Edit
- [Changed] Helpers renamed to Trainees, to indicate that Trainees are still in training, and can still make mistakes.
December 21st, 2014 Edit
- [Changed] Helpers' tag colour changed from green to aqua, to prevent confusion with the new Legend Rank
- Before Helpers were renamed to Trainee, if a person was a Helper and a Builder at once, they would be named a "Happer" by the community